Time for another recipe.
This one is a quick and easy but so nice, especially on a cold day.
As you can see this is a Schwartz packet recipe, it's okay to cheat every now and then. (Oh I also missed out the chicken because I forgot to buy some haha.
Here's what you will need:
- Chicken, Bacon and Potato Pie mix
- and chicken if you remember but it tastes just as good without it.
- Peel and slice your potatoes and leave them in a bowl of cold water.
- Cut up the bacon into small strips and add to a frying pan with a little bit of oil. Fry for 5 minutes until crisp.
- Add the sliced leeks and continue frying for another 5 minutes.
- Add the packet to 400 ml of milk and mix together well. Then add this to the frying pan and heat through for about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a ovenproof dish and top with the sliced potatoes. Put it in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes on gas mark 6.
- Take out of the oven and top with lots of cheese and return it to the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Serve with green Vegetables. We went with broccoli.