- 165g Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 65g Butter, melted
- 6 leaves of gelatine
- 500g Crème Fraiche
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g White Chocolate
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- Mix together the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly oiled 18cm springform cake tin. Keep in the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water until really soft. Heat the crème fraiche and sugar really gently, stirring often in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved. Now add the softened gelatine and vanilla extract to the mixture and stir until the gelatine has dissolved. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate over boiling water and whizz up the ricotta cheese until smooth. Then add the melted chocolate and the cream mixture and mix together.
- Pour the mixture over the crumb base and place in the fridge to set, preferably overnight.
- When set, carefully remove from the tin and decorate as desired.