These possibly have to be some of the best cookies I have ever tasted. Mainly because it combines two of my favourite things- Cookie and Cadbury Mini Eggs! I have already gone through three bags of them and have just discovered the white chocolate ones- amazing!
This was also the first time I have made cookies completely from scratch, to save time I usually just buy a pre-packaged cookie mixture. Anyway on to the recipe, If you would like to make these for yourself.
You will need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- a good amount of Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Combine flour baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl (or mixer if you have one) until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating well after adding each one.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture a bit at a time.
- Add the Mini Eggs to the mixture.
- Spoon, using a tablespoon, onto a cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies and place on wire rack to cool.
I managed to make about 15 cookies using the mixture. The large size of the Mini Eggs decreases the amount you could make if just using regular chocolate chips.