Starting off the Fall Recipes with this gorgeous Chilli. It's really easy to make as it's a slow cooker dish and it tastes amazing! Paul had about 4 bowls of it!
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Yellow Corn
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chillies
- 1 envelope Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- In a skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is brown. Drain and transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning, add a little water if it's looking a bit dry.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours until heated through.
- Serve with cheese, tortilla chips and whatever else you fancy.